- Heavy Duty Cleaning of Large Metal Surfaces
- Rust and Paint Removal
- Removal of Weld Scale and Corrosion
- Surface Preparation for Painting or Welding
- Cleaning Ships, Steel Tanks, etc.
- Auto Body Pre-Finishing and Repair
Safety Requirements: Operators must, at all times, observe common safety practices, such as wearing goggles, keeping machine guards in place, observing all speed restrictions, wearing appropriate protective clothing and comply with ANS-B165.1 - 1979 "Safety Requirements For The Design, Care And Use Of Power Driven Brushing Tools."